I was born under the zodiac sign Leo which is a fixed sign. Leos are known for stabilization, determination, depth and persistence. While definitely known to get things done, Leos also have some substandard qualities that are quite infuriating to others. Leos are also know to be very rigid, stubborn, opinionated and single-minded. Others might consider us exasperating, I call it balance.
I find it quite funny to hear people say, “Oh, you’re a Leo? Makes sense now.” I’m entertained because I have no clue what that means. What makes sense? The narrative of the Leo you’ve created in your head? Your bad experience during your one encounter with a Leo. I am always amused when I hear what people think of Leos and the crazy myths that are attached to the zodiac sign.
- Leos are selfish – Wrong! While Leos like being the center of attention, they will do for others even when they sometimes can’t do for themselves. These are the moments you will never see us seeking the spotlight. We are very reserved when we are helping others in a time of crisis.
- Leos aren’t problem-solvers – Wrong again! In an effort to prove we don’t need anyone, Leos will figure things out. Most people might not be in agreement with the way we do things but you better believe, it will get done.
- Leos are lazy – Leos like to rest. There’s a difference. We definitely want balance. We are not going to overwork ourselves because society says we have to be the boss. We believe in working hard, playing hard and then sitting down.
- Leos are dominating – GUILTY! We like to be in control or have enough influence over people to get things done they way we want it done. We take charge of situations and usually dominate most of our relationships. Leos are natural leaders.
- Leos are arrogant – Some call it arrogance, I call it confidence. We definitely value and love ourselves. However, I feel life humbles even the best of us. Therefore, we have a hefty portion of confidence mixed with a healthy dose of humility.
The reality of it is Leos like to bask in the spotlight and celebrate themselves. I agree with most of what is said about Leos and I definitely fit the profile of your typical Leo. What does your zodiac sign say about you? What are some of the myths you hear about people born under your zodiac sign? And do you agree?