Every once in a while I do a blog post that allows my followers to learn a few things about me. The last time I did such a post, I had approximately 30 followers. I don’t have thousands or even hundreds yet, but I have definitely gained a few more fellow bloggers to move through this journey with me. Therefore, I find it necessary to share some interesting facts about me with some of the new faces. And please feel free to share if you can relate or if you want to tell me something about yourself when you’re done reading.
- I am the middle child of five children. I am made to deal with responsibilities as if I am the oldest girl, although I am not.
- I complete my weekly “To Do” list on Saturdays for the upcoming week and I grade myself based on the number of tasks I actually complete on a daily basis.
- I have one child that is heading off to college and I am overly anxious. I’m driving myself crazy.
- I have been an educator for 24 years and will complete my master’s program in August. Help me to the finish line.
- I am the epitome of a”team mom”. I cheer for every single kid. I’m always checking to ensure kids have the necessities. I’m always asking my son if the team has enough water or fruit. And I wouldn’t be a parent if I didn’t ask, “Have y’all had lunch since you’ve been here?”
- I love the sight of butterflies but I don’t like the idea of them touching me.
- I am afraid of lizards and frogs. Please don’t tell me how harmless they are.
- I watch the same episodes of Law and Order: SVU over and over and over again.
- I buy three purses every year, same two brands every single time.
- I absolutely do not participate in potlucks at work. I hate that all staff members are expected to bring something because it’s as if I expect someone to eat my food while I’m refusing to eat theirs.
- I love to travel.
- Purple is my favorite color but I wear pink most of the time.
- As much as I enjoy reading, reading from an E-Reader is difficult for me.
- I don’t know how to shop for casual shirts and/or tee shirts.
- I watch people’s Instagram Stories without the volume and then try to guess what they are talking about.
If you’re interesting in knowing more feel free to click here and here for more of my randomness. And again, I would love to hear from you. Tell me one fun fact about you!