2020 arrived and revised our lives. Many adjustments have been made in an effort to keep moving. 2020 has grounded us in fear, dread and agitation. In all of my years of experiencing social media, I have never encountered so many people troubled with anxiety, stress and the pressure of the unknown. A lot of people are finding out depression is real. There are days when I struggle to do the bare minimum. Sometimes it’s because I’m overwhelmed and sometimes it’s because I’m lazy. I find myself spinning in a haze, not knowing where to start or where I should end. And in those moments. I redirect my attention back to my goals. While many have put 2020 to rest already, I am still working vigorously towards my goals and it is my desire to fulfill each of them before the year ends. Many of my goals are closely coming to fruition in the very near future and some I will work diligently to accomplish, even it it means meeting the goal on December 31, 2020. My goals for the rest of the year include:
- Graduate with a M.ED in Educational Leadership/Administration and pass my certification exams.
- Lose 7-10 pounds and stay consistent with managing my weight.
- Increase my Poshmark sales.
- Grow my blog and network with other bloggers.
- Pay off my credit card debt.
- Limit screen time when I have down time.
- Take another photography class.
- Attend a WordPress training.
- Learn how to understand and operate the functions of Pinterest.
- Stop worrying.
I know many of you are pushing through this year trying to maintain. Are you still working towards achieving your goals? Do we have similar goals that we could possibly support one another in achieving? Let me know how you’re doing with your goals. As for me and the members of my house, we have to keep on pushing.